We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page or if you add a product to your basket and check out at Amazon. Thank you if you do use a link or checkout, we really appreciate it!
- Are you a fan of MMA and Boxing?
- Do you think that you can write some unique articles about boxing and/or MMA gloves?
- You are the owner of the website and you need backlinks?
Welcome! Be my guest blogger!
I’m looking for freelance writers and guests who can share ideas, opinions, and content that are well written.
Why should you want to write for mmaboxingloves.com?
- Traffic Back to You
As an influence author, the readers will be able to connect to your Blog, website or social media of choice via the link that you will provide.
- Building Authority
By writing here you will have an audience, which will be targeted by the backlinks that will be provided.
Gloves related topics are prioritized.
- Muay Thai
- All types of Martial Arts
- Boxing and Martial Arts equipment
- Tips and useful tricks for boxing and martial arts training
- Ideas that are not listed here but are relative to the Boxing/Mixed Martial Arts industry
If you have any good ideas about the topic and keywords I will be glad to discuss it.
If you don’t have an idea about what to write but still want to, you will be notified by email about the title and keywords you must include.
INSTRUCTIONS (Guest Post Guidelines)
- The articles should cover the boxing / MMA gloves niche
- Article length MUST be consist of over 1000 words
- I only accept 100% original content! Please be unique! The article will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism!
- Quality content with a focus on providing value and knowledge to the audience.
- Written preferably based on long-tail keywords with SEO in mind
- All English-speaking writers are welcome! The article MUST be written grammatically correctly.
- Please list your source at the bottom of the article. I will not accept articles without sources.
- Supply me with your author bio (Author image should be in.ping or.jpg format), which will appear if your post is approved.
- One backlink per post is allowed
- I reserve my right to moderate the Guest post (including all links)
REWARD and PAYMENT
If you are an existing site owner and you would like to exchange some backlinks, in that case, I don’t make any payments for articles. I will include your name, your domain site name and relevant site link in the article.
However, if I like your work, the payment option is open. In this case, I will contact you with my offer and maybe I will hire you in the long-term.
How To Get Started?
All communications will be made by e-mail. Please use this contact form for any questions and discussions and I will answer you as soon as it is possible.
Must I Share you my Idea for the article before writing the post?
Not mandatory, but it is recommended. It would be good to discuss the details in advance. Do not risk your work being disapproved.
How do I know if my Post is Published? When will it be published?
I will send you an email does your article be approved or not. In the case of approving please give me one week to finish everything.
In which format I must submit my post?
Word Document. By e-mail.
What will be the word limit for my posts?
The required minimum is 1000 words. I do not have a maximum length requirement. Just be sure that everything is of high quality.
Should I include links within the article?
Yes, if you can! Please include links that will be helpful and relevant to the content. I ask that you include at least two links within your post to other posts on mmaboxingloves.com.
Should I include pictures for my blog?
Not necessarily. If you have pictures that you think are appropriate, they must be free of license. In this case please send me a link to the resource from which you took them.
- It is advisable to contact me before taking any action.
- Before sending me your finished work please check this:
- Don’t forget to add your Author name, website, email or any backlink that you want to be attached.
- Include a short bio (and picture)
- Add at least two links to another post on mmaboxingloves.com (not mandatory)
- Send your post on Word Document