We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page or if you add a product to your basket and check out at Amazon. Thank you if you do use a link or checkout, we really appreciate it!
Hayabusa t3 boxing gloves
QUALITY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP5.0/5
DURABILITY AND LONG-LASTING5.0/5
PROTECTION AND PADDING4.5/5
CLOSURE SYSTEM AND WRIST SUPPORT5.0/5
LINING AND STITCHING5.0/5
- Vylar 2 engineered leather
- Great stitching
- 4 layers of padding
- Solid dual wrist strap
- Good ventilation
- Antimicrobial layer
- Need time to break in
Hayabusa is gaining popularity really fast in the boxing world and there is such a reason as to why: they listen to their customers and they provide excellent customer service, combined with constant improvement and innovation in their products, which gives them a reputation of very high quality and excellent craftsmanship. Оne of their best selling models is Hayabusa t3 boxing gloves.
QUALITY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP/DURABILITY AND LONG-LASTING
As expected of Hayabusa, their craftsmanship is great: they are made with Vylar 2 engineered leather, which makes them really durable and very unlikely to crack. They also have great stitching without threads out of place, which will make them last a lifetime.
PROTECTION AND PADDING/ CLOSURE SYSTEM AND WRIST SUPPORT
When it comes to protection, these gloves come with the traditional Hayabusa 4 layers of padding to protect the owner as much as possible, and a solid dual wrist strap that envelops the wrist nicely to prevent injuries, and that makes up for an excellent alignment of the wrist. It will be unlikely to get any sort of injury from striking with this glove.
LINING AND STITCHING / COMFORT
The fit is comfortable and breathable, easy to break in, not constrictive at all but comfortably snug. There is also a thin inner antimicrobial layer for an extra of hygiene, and the palm and finger ventilation is really good. When putting on this glove, you will feel like it has already been broken in. The only con is that the preformed fist might make it slightly difficult to open your hand to parry shots: you will have to break that area in all by yourself. It will take time, but it is worth it.
All in all, the Hayabusa t3 boxing gloves are wonderful quality for the price: great material and craftmanship, hygienic, comfortable, and safe. If you are looking for some gloves that will last you a lifetime for a reasonable price, this is a great option!
- A REVOLUTIONIZED TRAINING GLOVE: You need a glove that checks all of the boxes, from protection and comfort to durability and fit. T3 Boxing Gloves do just that, with a decade of sports science & research to back it up. This modern training glove offers world-renowned protection with patented technology of a new era.
- BUILT FOR COMFORT WITH A TAILORED FIT: Interior fabric feels smooth and cool on your hands and helps to regulate your hand temperature. Two interlocking velcro wrist straps adjust to fit your hands perfectly for Boxing, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Kickboxing, and Muay Thai.
- WORLD RENOWNED WRIST SUPPORT: Dual wrist straps and splinting system work together to keep your wrists aligned with each punch. It locks your wrists in place when you strap up, preventing risky and damaging bends.
- ULTIMATE KNUCKLE PROTECTION: Premium foam technology absorbs impacts, dispersing energy for unparalleled knuckle protection during training or sparring.
- COLORS THAT SHOW YOUR STYLE: Black, Black/Gold, Black/Iridescent, Black/Red, Charcoal/Black, Charcoal/Lime, Navy/Yellow, Purple/Black, Red/Black, White/Gold, White/Grey, White/Iridescent, White/Pink, White/Teal Sizes:10 oz, 12 oz, 14 oz, 16 oz & 18 oz
Last update on 2021-01-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API