We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page or if you add a product to your basket and check out at Amazon. Thank you if you do use a link or checkout, we really appreciate it!
Necalli Training/Sparring gloves
QUALITY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP5.0/5
DURABILITY AND LONG-LASTING4.5/5
PROTECTION AND PADDING4.5/5
CLOSURE SYSTEM AND WRIST SUPPORT5.0/5
LINING AND STITCHING4.0/5
- Perfect for Bag work and good for sparring.
- Best suited for big hands (Wide pocket).
- All parts are made by top grain Mexican cow leather
- Attached thumb
- Pretty good single stitching
- Very good wrist support.
- Latex foam padding.
- Lace up and/or Hook and Loop closure.
- Wide range of colors, Customization,
- The leather needs some time to break in.
- Don’t have ventilation holes
- The padding is little lumpy.
- Some time lack of units because they are not mass produced.
What can we say about them?
The first word that is coming in mind is – Old! BUT!
Don’t be disappointed! This means “Old „school style Mexican gloves, “Old „ugly beautiful fashion, and “Old „ well known Mexican Quality! In these terms of talking, the word “Old „is similar to better.
What differs from the other brands?
JUST ONE MODEL! And once again “One „ is better than “Many”. You may use one pair of Necalli boxing gloves to do almost everything. That’s it!
- You don’t need to buy Bag gloves for your bag workout!
- You don’t need to choose sparring gloves for your sparring sessions!
Buy just one pair and go to do your work. It’s simple!
If you have big hands and need gloves with good protection and excellent quality at an affordable price (for high-class boxing gloves), these Necalli boxing gloves should be your natural choice.
Buy one pair and you will not be disappointed.
Just Hurry up. There is a lack of units even in Amazon.
*The color may be different from the picture above!!!